Innovative Adapter technology for flow limiter, throttle pentstocks and valves
The flow control serves for the flow limitation in rainwater treatment equipments of all kind with the matching software and software components for the regulation of the flow.
- Electrical flow regulator, Type EGAR
- Electrical flow regulator, Type EGAR-LC
- Storm water tank flow control, Type SDS
To avoid hydraulic overloads of sewerage and waste water treatment facilities; CSO systems and storm water detention tanks must be created. These systems will store excess flow during storm events and regulate the onward flow to treatment. The pass forward flow rate needs to be carefully controlled to avoid hydraulic overload of the downstream system. It is important that the flow form these systems remains constant irrespective of the operating head.
- ALPHEUS, Type AT
- ALPHEUS, Type AS
- ALPHEUS, Type AA
- Throttle penstock, Type DS
- Float operated throttle (penstock), Type SWDS